Property Buyers and Sellers Should Consider Inspection
Whether you are buying or selling a property it’s important to have a good quality home and property inspection. For buyers, the purchase of a home is usually one of the most expensive purchases you make. Knowing the condition of the home, home systems, and property before closing allows you to make an informed decision on the property. For sellers, discovering potential problems prior to selling your property can give you time to make repairs and help avoid costly negotiations with the buyer.
Don’t choose the cheapest inspection—choose the best.
House Detective is not a discount home inspection company, but you can expect a quality property inspection at a fair price. We are a full-time, full service company with over a decade of property inspection knowledge and experience. Each and every property inspection is different. Your property inspection price depends on several factors, such as: square footage for the building(s), the number of different systems and equipment, size of the property, whether you need additional services, etc. We’re happy to provide a customized price quote for your property any time. Contact House Detective for a free price quote or to schedule an appointment.
Property inspection customers are encouraged to attend the inspection. Take a look at My Home Inspection Report to see a sample finished home inspection report.
Standard Wisconsin Property Inspection Services Offered
- Listing (property seller) Inspections
- Property Buyer Inspections
- Final walk-through inspections
- DILHR Inspections
A Standard Home Inspection Includes:
- Grounds – Includes Wells, Abandoned Wells, Underground storage tanks, septic systems
- House Exterior – Includes Siding/Trim, Exterior Electrical/AC
- House Roof Covering – Includes Chimney, Gutters/Downspouts
- Garage – Includes Exterior, Roof Covering, Interior (including door opener(s) and electrical system)
- Laundry/Utility Room(s)
- Interior Rooms (all)
- Interior Windows/Fireplaces
- Basement (including crawl space(s) and slab on grade)
- Flooring System
- Plumbing System (including hot water heater)
- Heating System
- Cooling System
- Electrical System
Additional Property Inspection Services Include:
- Moisture detection behind wall and ceiling coverings
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas detection
- Combustible (Natural) gas detection
- Home Check-Up Inspection
- Radon Testing